JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World

Contributor
@Veruschka
Of course. The term generic exists for a reason. You may hate them, say you want more assertive protagonists, or just about any other type of protagonist, but deep inside you, you're already fixated with them. You think it's the standard. And anything that deviates from that standard has lower chances of success because it's not in your reading comfort zone. And that upsets you.

Dex-chan lover
So much 1-star ratings just because of people who saw for the first time in their life a fantasy story, that tries to break a cliche. Or maybe the real reason is because of denial. Many of them saw themselves in Chiba. Yeah, that's your typical otaku or neet MC.

Before you judge this manga or any other manga from all the threads below me, that suggest you to run miles away towards the other direction from this manga; i ask you thy reader to give it a chance to delve into more chapters (maybe 2 more) than you decide wheather it deserves a rating below 5 or above 5. As consuming visually enticing interactive piece of literature can Provoke more emotions than, words in a some novel. For me this stands at "Not rated /10". I need more information before i praise it or shit talk about it, as coming from a person who hasn't ever touched the novel yet

Group Leader
This isn't as shit as I thought it would be after seeing every Youtuber and their mother cover the LN/WN of this like moths to a flame.

Dex-chan lover
this jk haru manga is so bad , so awful .

here is a better manga / anime about wh0res / $ex workers in an isekai / fantasy world :

https://www.amazon.com/Interspecies-Reviewers-Vol-2-Amahara-ebook/dp/B07P8LVR2F/

51m3YoFhcQL.jpg

The light novel was an awesome read! I finished it in a day and I only wish it had been longer. Originally I read the manga on here first and that led me to buy the light novel thinking it was the manga. I don't regret it and recommend it to anyone who likes to see the isekai genre flipped on its head.

Dex-chan lover
It would be cool if this ended up like a fantasy version of Sin City

But that probably won't happen will it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrUvOw3r-w

Honestly, I like this one for being a slap in the face of all these wish-fullfilment-isekais where the "hero" instantly finds a bunch of strong/influential friends and a harem. Most normal persons thrown into a unknown world would end up at the bottom of the social ladder because the lack intel/contacts/family/money, just like Haru. And Chiba is what a generic OP-hero would look like to other people.
And by the way, I have read the novel, and man, it was awesome and by far one of the best isekais out there. I can´t wait for the things to come.

Oh but that doesn´t mean I don´t apreciate a entertaining wish-fullfilment now and then.

Fed-Kun's army
thottery will not be tolerated.

except in doujinshi-s

Dex-chan lover
Mm.. popped up on the home page again.. I need a spoiler , was thinking of touching this but.... is this depressing? Reading the synopsis makes me think all of the bad things that might happen to a sex worker ... which is kinda depressing to read .. if there's too much of that here i won't be touching this ...

@MinecraftNoob
nope most of the japanese people would be treated as if they are orc or something along those line since middle age europe was a very racist place
also even if a one wasn't op he could be scouted to work on office or such by proving he has more knowledge and some inventions
since most people weren't educated those who were did often work at a very great jobs and scheming uneducated people was pretty easy about her being a woman ? she could have easily tried to look like a boy with cutting her hair and faking a beard
and when push comes to shove you can fabricate a tragic story to join a church or something

Someone bumped the score down to 6.65, thank god it wasn't too low, managed to get it back to 6.66

Dex-chan lover
@kenx I wasn't laughing at how 'low' the score is but the fact that it is 666, the devils number, for a manga about prostitution.

Also, gal cleaning was actually kinda good initially so it makes sense it is still around a 4. But I get what you mean.

Users who are viewing this thread