JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World

FMC is cool as a character. I feel like the social construct is not being worked on enough and Male MC is just stupid for just taking this for granted and even offering her a job instead of actually helping her, what a dick.

Double-page supporter
Lmao that description in glorious, unlike this shitty manga. If you want to read the memest of the memey manga, read R402. The goddamn amazing translation saved that piece of trash lol

I don’t understand the main characters logic. If I was in her position and I had mr chub chub chasing after me even after if I was with other guys, I would go with him. Mostly because he has a business that can provide stability. Sure it will be a boring life but at least you’ll be comfy. But alas the plot must proceed. Enjoying it so far though.

Imagine being a prostitute that has to worry about your customers attacking because they're crazy/drunk and having to worry about food every day if things go wrong instead of leading an isekai hero around by the nose, fleecing him for all he's worth, then when he gets tired of you live a live of luxury because the amount he'll make if it's the same as other cliched isekai protags would be so much even a small amount would be enough to be a minor noble. You've gotta look at the future and chase that long con instead of just grabbing blindly at what's in front of you.

Such an unlikeable character, she’s just so idiotic and nasty... I wonder if she’ll stay that way throughout but I don’t have the patience to read this anymore.

Are you a cuck?! Do you like cuckholding?! Do you like femdom or in general the worst-of-the-worst metaphysically feminine behavior in the guise of female "power"? Are you a masochist? Like verbal/psychological abuse by a mentally ill MC? Then have I got the manga/LN for you!

It's funny that so many people think this really brings something new or fresh (or funniest of all realistic) to the isekai genre when it ends up being THE SAME THING AGAIN. And if the author or most of the people that enjoy this had 2 neurons firing they'd realize "realism" would be women in control of nearly everything, holding almost all real power. Just like how the MC does lmao. Men are disposable, women much less so; it's the curse/blessing of biology.

This might be the first manga/LN story that has made me sick with how vile a character is.
I can't tell if a woman or a male-ally cuck wrote this shallow trite, but whoever they are they're pretty woke.

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear.... are you okay? I'm here if you need to talk man :/ seems like you might be having a hard time with real life? You dont gotta go through the hard times alone man, we're all bros and bros are here for each other.

Manga sites really are a great den for incels. People talking about how woman have the most power in a medieval fantasy story? They were literal objects in that time period to be owned and used. No rights, no protections. I haven't read this but damn I really just am not shocked by how degenerative and ignorant the anime community is. Literal fucking shut-ins with no lives who think the stacys and chads oppress them. Its so fucking sad.

Group Leader
The Big Twist at the end actually changes the context of most of the story...
Primarily that acting as a prostitute? She's power leveling-- she gets a copy of a skill from every single person she's been sleeping with. There's pretty much no risk to her, in terms of disease, violence, etc. because, even at this point, she's already far more powerful than anybody in the city. It diverges a bit from the traditional isekai formula here, even the 'slow life' ones, because she doesn't want her cheat and doesn't want to utilize it (though, by keeping it on hand as an insurance policy, that in itself is using it...), instead wanting to just live as an ordinary person... albeit one that still semi-accidentally causes upheaval , like the introduction of chords and public girl talk.

Contributor
@die20125
I'll answer in your same language.
>I haven't read this but here are my totally objective opinions
>unironically using stacy and chad
Your underage is showing.

@Borland666
I believe any story that doesn't show the world the protagonist is in as "utopic, but here is some unimportant drama/generic enemies/overblown edginess, so it's not really utopic, believe me" deserves some consideration. Though only if the other elements of the story also hold.

the rating dropped again.. looks like this manga rating has no hope cuz theres a lot of kid users here. this is a SEINEN manga NOT SHOUNEN go read some template isekai if you dont like edgy stuff.

lets make this manga top in most commented manga ranking to promote this MASTERPIECE !

I'll copy paste this evrytime a new chap comes out !

Wake me up when she unlocks the skill to suck all the skills and levels from the people she fucks, then it would be interesting to read

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

So the mods tagged this as a spoiler, holy shit i didnt know this would happen lmao now im eager to read it

Users who are viewing this thread