JK Musou - Owaru Sekai no Sukuikata - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Part-5 JK, kills a person

Dex-chan lover
what's with the chain on his pistol? do japanese military really put a fucking chain on their weapons? that seems so stupid, especially putting it by the trigger

@Doomer Police officers keep their pistol tethered to their waist I believe; I have no idea if or under what circumstances the same precautions might be taken with SDF but, either way, it sure as hell isn't a chain you can purchase in bulk at home depot linked to the trigger-opening. I chalk this up to foreigners unfamiliarity with guns; whether I'm right or not (it's just a guess) I can't say.

And what is she talking about 'she wants to live'? She was bitten right? Obviously the system cures it somehow in the future but at that moment in time she was bitten and had no remedy, so that's a weird thing to say.

Dex-chan lover
@enmaaisha Well damn, so she could've cured the guy if she had one more. Then again, he got bitten on the neck, and I don't know if the bottle would've healed that.

Dex-chan lover
well considering the system she's dealing with I suppose it would be expecting to much for the achievement to called peacebringer

Users who are viewing this thread