JK to Sutego no Akachan - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.5 - Volume 3 Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Wakaba was able to see Haru again, even though she isn't his mom. I wonder what she's been doing for those past 10 years.

I still want to know what Kanzaki's connection to Momoko's mom was.

Dex-chan lover
Nice ending! Momoko is a really great character and i'm so glad she got her happy ending after all!

Double-page supporter
love the story , i really hate mangas that so filler with 50+ chapters with no plot what so ever

Group Leader
I guess i was wrong thinking that this series would end like the other child raising series that ending up married their raised child lmao

Zm

Loved it. Haru gets the best mom, she's still in contact with kanzaki-sensei (who seems to be a father figure for haru, as written in his future aspiration!), wakaba has gotten better and madman sensei criminal ass is still in jail. We good.

Double-page supporter
Felt cheated by this series tbh. I thought it would focus more on MC and the baby's interaction and her hardships taking care of him but I got some depressing drama about characters that I couldn't care less about. Was seriously hoping the series would just get over the drama and back to focus on the MC's hardship on taking of the baby. Cover and Title is kinda misleading.

Contributor
The fact it was supposed to end a volume ago makes this kinda sweeter. At least we got the epilogue that shows us that the kids are alright.

Dex-chan lover
was hoping for a Yuri ending with Momoko and Wakaba raising Haru side by side but this satisfies me regardless

joe

Thank you for your work.

I agree with some people on the comments, I still however enjoyed series.

That was such an intense yet short ride~ Enjoyed it all. Thanks for the hard work =D

Dex-chan lover
People feel like this is anticlimactic but honestly, I felt like it ended the way it needed to. It's a simple, down-to-earth way to finish the story and resolves most the arcs, though we don't know what ultimately happens to a few characters (We can assume the pedo-teacher goes to jail, the mother of Waka probably will have charges for child neglect, etc.)

Honestly, I hope after this she gets with Momo's brother because I think he would be a good foil as a principled and respectable person that could help her solve most of her problems whilst still being close to Haru. That's just my headcanon though based on what we know of the characters.
@ghostkun

Users who are viewing this thread