JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 15 Ch. 128 - Heavy Weather Part 4

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell, this turned dark hella quick... And I can't even blame Pucci for what he did. He was a young kid and his beliefs clouded his judgment.

It's strange how the detective, and seemingly Ku Klux Klan member, wants to kill an apparently white man only because his mother was married to a black man, but has no problem working for a dark skinned Catholic (in case this KKK was of the Anti-Catholicism kind).

Didn't something similar to this happen in Holes? It seems a lot of holes refs have been appearing lately

@Michael
Weather is mixed thats why it says he looks white but his mother married a black man. Implying hes bi racial. I also dont get why kkk members would work under a black man

Double-page supporter
😩Wait a fuckin second.... let me get this straight. So Weather Report is half-black and was targeted by the KKK as a result of his brother Pucci not wanting his sister to realize that she was partaking in an incestuous relationship? Why would the KKK even take orders from Pucci even though he's an Italian immigrant (They were known to dislike immigrants)? Is Pucci even Italian or are both him and Weather Report Black Italians??? I'm so damn confused! 😫

Fed-Kun's army
Let me break down, break down. We have Domenico/Wes and Enrico Pucci, mixed twins born to the Pucci's. They have different skin tones perhaps due to the parents being biracial themselves. After Wes was kidnapped, his new mom married a black man so the investigator assumes Wes is mixed and therefore black. Of course Wes doesn't know he is dating his sister since she was born after he was kidnapped.

Then yeah, it is surprising the investigator decides to work for the darker twin, but I guess money is money and Enrico is not dating a white girl.

this was so interesting to read. I feel really bad for Pearla and Pucci so I’m anxious to see how this goes, already read all the comments to clarify myself on this chapter. This is some deep shit.

That's a pretty gnarly break from all the supernatural weirdness that's been going on so far.

Fuck the KKK, just one more reason to stand against that type of hatred, they really had to do my boy Weather like that.

Users who are viewing this thread