JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Hermès' Sticker Part 4

Dex-chan lover
Death by Hamon? I thought of it before reading the panel. Stand users were always able to see ghosts though.

wait a second
i forgot annasui was a girl when they first appeared
i wonder when araki decided
"nah i think annasui should be a boy"

Double-page supporter
@ewefwwefwef I don’t think it was Araki’s decision. I don’t remember it too well but I’m too lazy to look it up. If i recall correctly, Araki always intended for Annasui to remain a girl and even be
Jolyne’s love interest
. Not sure if that’s a spoiler but better safe than sorry. Then someone, maybe his editor or something wanted him to change it because they were afraid it wouldn’t sell as many copies or something. TL;DR: progressive bad
Also your username is a bitch ass to type

wait a minute, if emporio can't EAT the food in his ghost room.. what does he eat? does he run around the prison looking for food?

probably not but it makes me sad to think about :(

@NotAF2P I always see people saying stuff about lesbian Annasui but literally never see were Araki supposedly said it. Never a source.

Araki has actually said that the reason behind Annasuis design was because he wanted an androgynous looking character that went beyond standard gender definition

I used Diver Down for smuggeling into the Women Ward and observing Jolyne. I'm biologically male but with Diver Down I can change my appearance.

@Deuxhey Basic deduction, really.

Event A: a character's sex is changed between chapters. There is no explanation as to "why" ever given
Event B: the character whose sex would otherwise have remained female later
becomes the female lead's love interest
, a decision many would think was at least outlined from the start of the Part

It doesn't take a genius to figure that the two events are connected and, since the writer himself likely wouldn't think "I'm going to make them gay... wait a minute, nevermind", the change would therefore come from outside pressure, like publishers looking to satisfy demographics.

Yass, woman Anasui, but just for a little bit. Also gotta love Emporio snipping the book on the wall just to kill a cockroach

Users who are viewing this thread