JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics

"And I think to myself - what a wonderful world.
Yes I think to myself......what a wonderful world."
9.5/10, easily my favourite Part. I cried twice.

This part was great. I cried so much after the ending and god, even the title of the final chapter made me emotional. Thank you, Araki!

Really great part, i don't know why people insist that its the worst part or the ending is shit. Loved pucci, and nearly everything about it, ending nearly made me cry.

This part had the most overpowered stands, the ending is very hard to describe... I really enjoyed reading this.

Imagine actually believing the people who think part 6 is bad....this is just as good as all the other parts - Jolyne and Stone Free are a fantastic combination, the characters are all great (Even Anasui had grown on me by the end) and the Stands are all very interesting - and while I can understand why some people might not like the ending, I thought it was really well done, it certainly left me with tears in my eyes...here's hoping the part 6 anime gets as much care and effort put into it as part 5 did so people will finally give it the appreciation it deserves.

Jojo in jail? sounds boring and my friend said this is the weakest Part, im going to 7, cya 6.
Change my mind.

si te saltas esta parte desde la 5 a la 7 te vas a rayar el cerebro, Por que se reinicia el universo

Fed-Kun's army
Some of the best, most creative, and exciting stand fights in the whole series. Has a really good and even mix of fighting and strategy. (after this part, it slowly slips into strategy over fighting. This is especially prevalent in JoJolion)

Just finished and I feel betrayed, confused and sick to my stomach. Part of me enjoys this, part of me wants to throttle araki.
What the fuck

If you skip to part 7 because a friend or a person on the internet told you part 6 was bad, you are the literal definition of a sheep. But then again, this is the jojo fandom, it is physically impossible for them to have an original thought for once.

Users who are viewing this thread