JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Steel Ball Run Press Conference

Fed-Kun's army
This coloring looks much worse than the previous JoJo parts

Dex-chan lover
the art looks a bit wonky..or maybe it's the coloring? i can't tell

Dex-chan lover
The Zappeli bloodline returns in a new dimension. I still want DIO to stay fabulous though. Stands are still here....

I'm guessing this is set in the new universe created by Pucci before Emporio kills him in 2011/12. Hence, we have Diego "DIO" Brando, when we should have vampire DIO, and a new Zeppeli in 1890. This must be why people are unsure if part 7 & 8 will get anime adaptations since any familiar faces we will see will not be exactly like the people we've known so far.

Effectively the series has been rebooted unless we get merging/cross-overs between the universes we are aware of. However, the people in the prison remembered the previous universe so maybe the same events took place, making this universe completely separate from Pucci's. Hopefully this gets explained later.

Alright. I finished Part 6 a month ago, time to read this. Let's see if it's really Araki's Magnum Opus

Fed-Kun's army
Started reading this the minute I finished Stone ocean, MAN, feels good to be even more caught up with most everyone else

Users who are viewing this thread