JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 13 Ch. 51 - Wrecking Ball Part 1

i bet his sister name is conny and wekapipo first name is santino or maybe i just dont know

Yeah thanks, I now read all of Magenta Magenta's lines in Gilbert Gottfried's voice because of that T/N on the last page

Dex-chan lover
Did the rotation finally distort the space time continuum?
The golden rectangle shall not be surpassed!!

It always makes me sad reading about relationship abuse. On a happy note, I can relate to Magenta Magenta because, I too, have a very fucking annoying voice.

Wekapipo rocking that waffle hair and dark souls black knight collar look

Tradition, the inheritance of humanity, can often be such a bitch to deal with

I literally only got past the cover page by now but I gotta say it- Gyro's fit is fucking wack.

ok also, Wekapipo's story hurt the whole way through, but seeing Gyro's dad doing that BS really cut deep. and unrelated, but love how Wekapipo and magenta magenta are basically Gyro and Johnny if J&G swapped personalities.

Fed-Kun's army
Would be awesome if Gyro got those steel balls with the mini balls on it, would be a cool new tool. Also if having a corpse part gives a stand why doesn't Gyro have a stand, not just the cross on his face when he uses the eye

hudfgjnjbk/bkhgjbjbjbgrbjbjebjajbkehtjbkejbet

yaj
aktbtbjkbatejaaaaaettbhjejtbhaebhtbhjtajbtb,xjg
j,gx,j
j
,gxj
gxjg
,g
j,g,
xjg,

jg

gx
,jg
x,
g
,x
jg
g
,g
j,g
g
,jg
x
,j
g
x
,j
gc

jg
c

I noticed Araki wrote Lake Superior when talking about Lake Huron. Also, I like how Magenta's like Gyro with the jokes, and Wekapipo is like Johnny with how serious he is

why is this important? why bring swords if you not use them? why was the guy beaten? <.< >.>

omg another cherry licker moment

or he knows them, you cant just know and assume that

Users who are viewing this thread