JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 16 Ch. 61 - Both Sides Now Part 2

Damn it's good that we have Jesus in this story cause Araki really needs to clear his horny mind. Holy shit this was uncomfortable. Rape thing aside Lucy's last name is 'Pendelton' meaning that she's the Erina of this universe.

over the course of the chapter it just became more and more uncomfortable

and when did valentine get skinny

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA FUCKING HELL THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING ARC EVER

THIS IS SOOOO INTENSE I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT HERE... LUCY GIRL PLS B OKAYYYY

ok so Araki has said Valentine being skinny was simply just an artstyle change, like josuke being buff at the start of part 4

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the napkin speech. Also why the hell did you need to fake raping Lucy when you know it's not Scarlet? Now you have a one way ticket to prison.

Shoutout to Steven Steele, a real one.

Of course Lucy is a Pendleton...

Funny Valentine, not funny didn't laugh

Wow... this is effed up, poor Lucy
I really hope he didn’t ‘enter’ her yet :(
And damn Mr Steel has my respect!

Valentine is a true patriot, he talks about the declaration of independence whilst trying to rape his own "wife"

@Killerwhale058
As a reader we don't know if he would've continued after finding about her real identity but he's still a rapist so I agree. Funny Valentine 2024!
Edit: I stand corrected, he's a pedo as well.

i was looking for snowflakes in the commenst section, but it seems like everyone has become accustomed to the jojo.
P.S: Valentines scars are sick as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread