JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 16 Ch. 62 - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Dex-chan lover
oh yuck i hate that.....i hate how Lucy is treated in this manga. and now pregnancy out of nowhere??? she's only 14 jfc, her body is not even completely developed yet. this leaves a horrible taste in my mouth

why did Valentine become so tall and buff within like a chapter? i swear he was short and stubby before. even his features are more defined. maybe Araki decided he wanted the antagonist to be more attractive

Fuck sakes Araki leave Lucy alone she don't deserve this treatment
Let the poor girl have some clothes

What are you doing Jesus? You impregnated Lucy with your head. I guess this is like the immaculate conception and is supposed to prevent Valentine from raping and impregnating Lucy. I am not sure if that could stop him from raping her anyway, but let us hope so. It also looked like she might have gotten a stand now anyway, "Dirty Deeds."

Dex-chan lover
And Eventually he stopped thinking, wait a second, is that a JOJO part 2 reference? If Diego saved him then he'd definitely become gay for him.
Valenine's stand makes him look like a chad?

Jesus Christ. These people need to just stfu Lucy Steele. Stop fucking complaining about a FICTIONAL CHARACTER. every chapter Lucy is on screen they have to have something to complain about. If Araki came out of nowhere and said she was magically 18 years old, would it change the big dick up your ass?

Users who are viewing this thread