JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 16 Ch. 62 - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

This is fucking insane lmao. I wonder if any hardcore christian people were offended by this jesus stuff?

"before i take those remaining clothes off of you" he says to a 14 year old

funny valentine what the fuck i thought you were cool

@EnderWin
Eh, i doubt they're gonna have much problems animating this scene. There have been plenty of anime that have shown under aged characters naked or in rape situations. And the jojo anime has always been rated R17+ with a late night time slot. So far nothing that's been shown is too much for that age rating in my opinion. The most they'd have to censor would be the few times that Lucy's boobs have been fully shown, which could be done with her hair or positioning her shirt higher.

Wtf were you thinking Araki? Did Lucy HAVE to be 14? (I'm not triggered... just shocked)

Btw, Magenta Magenta is Kars in this universe, lol

This chapter brought many snowflakes... Guys remember, Jojo is 17+ So if you have the maturity of a child and can't handle mature topics, get the heck out of here

I don't understand why people are getting angry at others for finding the last couple chapters uncomfortable/ feeling bad for Lucy. Even for an adult work, this is some heavy stuff. I mean, c'mon, the plot is literally: "some dude's teenage wife gets raped by the president and impregnated by Jesus' corpse", of fucking course it's meant to be uncomfortable. No one's getting really "triggered" by it, because it's obviously not being presented as something good. They're mostly just shocked, not genuinely angry at Araki (and that's clearly the idea).
TL;DR: The chapter is conveying the emotions it's meant to. There's no reason to be angry at someone for feeling the way they're meant to feel about it. You're not supposed to brush it off like it's nothing.

Do yall forget this story is taking place in the fucking 1800s, I’m sorry but women were literally still kinda treated like objects back then and it barely gotten better even after a 100 years, what do you expect? Attempted rape on a 14 year old girl was sadly, most probably a common thing back then. Your logic & sense is ahead by 100+ years here, hello??? And to y’all asking as to why Lucy has to be 14 and not an adult as if being a rape victim is ok if you’re an adult? Bruhh

@SaitamaShinobu can't speak for all Christians, but I wasn't offended, just confused. Then again, this is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, what else was I expecting?

people should accept that not all the people can be comfortable when it comes to this topic about minor getting sexually assaulted. just because we're criticizing this part doesn't mean we're throwing hate towards the author or the entire story, we all have rights to state our opinions (as long as it doesn't insult or being insensitive to others). and stop using that "it's just a fictional character", no it doesn't matter whether it's a fictional or not. if you're going to support or seems this is okay to you then what more when it comes irl. if you're saying you don't support it irl (but it's okay to you when it comes on fictional story like this), then you're just being a hypocrite.

we can love the story but we can still criticize what we think it's uncomfortable to us.

Users who are viewing this thread