JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 16 Ch. 63 - 7 Days in a Week

Fed-Kun's army
Johnny is like ah yes I will note this under "God fucking save us all" in my notebook here uh yes

Fed-Kun's army
sNDVKSBHBVJBHvbhjsbdbhajbkKBkbh I. CANT. WITH. THIS.... Right after last chapter I'm left in shock and idk how to deal with this,,, And seriously I love Gyro so much because he's for sure a super smart guy but he also does the dumbest shit in the whole world and it's amazing.

I can almost feel the "bitch oh my god what this time" energy from this picture
5Rm6rr8.jpg

And again- we are left wondering. Does Johnny seriously like his jokes? This is honestly the one question that plagues my mind the most, it is in need of answers. Anyway, I have conjured up something for myself. Maybe Johnny genuinely wanted to mock Gyro in the very beginning... but he has started to actually enjoy the super unfunny jokes that Gyro makes. So much so that he even writes them down, which is actually the sweetest shit ngl :').

This planet is currently engulfed in global pandemic. A major historical event that will leave lives ruined, economies collapsed, and minds shattered.
but after reading this chapter I feel none of it matters
I feel privileged, nay, BLESSED, to be able to breathe this air under God's sky and experience this chapter.

Regardless of how bad life gets, of how lonely and empty a man can feel in this digital age of connected loneliness, of what thoughts fill my mind when I stare at an open window of my small 5th story apartment.
Regardless of all that, I was here to read this magnum opus; a brilliant mind's lifework, and thats what matters.

Holy shit, I am blessed with a such a short but funny chapter! Johnny is even more funny, he's so sarcastic and troll; his face did not change 🤣

It's so hard not to laugh out loud considering it was 3 AM in here 🤣

Johnny is being sarcastic because he doesn't understand the hilarity of bilingual jokes, he only gets half the joke.

THIS IS MY FAV CHAPT I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND A THING BUT HAHAHAHAHA A CHAPTER JUST FOR ONLY GYRO'S JOKE IS SUCH A BLESSING

Users who are viewing this thread