JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 19 Ch. 75 - D4C Part 8

Dex-chan lover
what's exactly the limitations of Valentine's ability? can he bring back as many as he can? how long can he stay in alternative universes? can't he just bring back like an entire army?

this Dio/Hot Pants alliance is lasting longer than i thought it would, enjoying it thoroughly. so unusual to see Dio cooperating with someone

Dex-chan lover
This fight was awesome because how well Dio predicted and coordinated his attacks. Wait a second though, if all of them have D4C then can't he just have a clone of him come here and then just hide it? That's truly broken!!!

This was definitely one of my favorite fights. I love the duality and teamwork between Hotpants and Diego, it fits well, since their both so determined to get the corpse parts. Dio is very smart in this part, he’s been able to quickly react to situations. 👏

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus is a gamer
iYGURdS.jpg

The fight with 3 Funny Valentines with 3 D4Cs is why Araki nerfed D4C so only one Funny can use D4C at a time...

stan diego 4 clear skin stan diego 4 clear skin stan diego 4 clear skin stan diego 4 clear skin stan diego 4 clear skin

also why tf was diego grabbing valentines ass

Users who are viewing this thread