JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Dried-up River - Diego Brando

Remember when Dio called Johnathan a pampered brat in the original timeline. Make sense now...

Double-page supporter
Tf? I thought anyone who wasn't on the starting line before 10 was disqualified or somethin?

Dex-chan lover
So, will he get disqualified after they see his number or did they not see who was present in those 2 minutes?
Diego needs to calm down, he can't fight balls ( they can just be a stand though ) and that's OP!

They said riders not in their box gets penalized, not disqualified. Pocoloco will probably get a time penalty in addition to his late start.

It appears Dio's horse is a Joestar based on that star on its forehead. I wonder if birthmarks will be a thing in this universe. So far it looks like they are showing Johnny is a Joestar with his star-patterned clothes.

I can’t wait to see some stands in this part. Araki is taking so long to introduce them.

No sandman's stand was shown in first chapter (even it was only arm)
Pocolo is lucky man in this universe

Air was lazy at so he decided to bring back chariot cards and star dust crusader stands

Users who are viewing this thread