JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 22 Ch. 87 - Ball Breaker Part 5

Fed-Kun's army
p.21
you drew some really fat puppies araki

i know that that was supposed to be a dark and sad backstory but it kept going back to that and i couldnt stop laughing. jojo is good for so many reasons

you bastard Araki that was a Pulp Fiction reference🤣, im talking about the flashback of Funny .Well u are wondering why am i laughing cus i can relate unlike you twats :p

The last 20 chapters have been absolutely amazing. Araki you always know how to make something so damn enjoyable.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn it Araki, don't try to make me feel bad for the Villain bruh.... Isayama already did that to me and it really gave me a whole "gray area perception" of the conflict. 18 AUG.2019

Don't do it Johnny. You know he is a liar. Funny would just bring someone else back with him if the rotation was undone. Johnny has no way of knowing who he talks to in other dimensions until they return.

Dex-chan lover
If some other Gyro comes here he'll get annihilated by touching his own body and what would the other dimension's Johnny do without him? That soldier who told Valentine the story is the most badass looking person I've seen in a while.

tbh I’d be that dumb thot that would agree to bring back Gyro bc I love him so much >.<
also, Valentine’s backstory is kind of sad. Yikes.

@capomista I’m guessing English isn’t your first language. I have no clue what you’re talking about and I’m not sure if it’s because of grammar or you just made an out of context comment.

Users who are viewing this thread