JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 23 Ch. 90 - High Voltage Part 1

I can't imagine the surprise page 36 must have caused when it was first published. Even though I knew about it before even starting jojo, seeing Diego and The World gave me chills.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how Dio is always FATED to be the TRUE Joestar adversary. Through all of the BS, Dio ALWAYS ultimately emerges... whether it be through influence on the plot(Part 2,4,5 and 6) or physically emerging(Part 1,3,7) . Some form or iteration of Dio is always present! I can't believe i'm saying this unironically but Dio is INEVITABLE.

Funny found a universe where Diego had ZA WARUDO! I doubt DIO would actually give up the corpse though. What can El Presidente offer with the stipulation of giving away Jesus, after he's already dead?

Dex-chan lover
THE HYPE is real!! ZAWARUDO is back!!!
It's just too much for me! Araki needs to do this all the time!

Dex-chan lover
top 3 moment of whole Jojo and the best ending of a chapter AND when it's gonna be animated it's gonna be THE BEST MOMENT OF JOJO

wow. the brilliance of araki's mind, no matter how many small details he tends to forget about, is astounding. jojo's truly is an amazing series!

Fed-Kun's army
Remember that the first "jojo referencer* was Araki himself.

Damn, even in a totally different universe, fate will always happen. Dio will always be messing up the Joestar family, and he’ll always be throwing knifes. Love you Araki.

Araki be like:
OK, we've been over this in Stone Ocean, let's just get to it : Za Warudo, throwing knives. There you go.

When this is animated hope it’s at the end of the episode for the animeonlies lmao. Araki always wants to include something about fate. I can only hope :)

Users who are viewing this thread