JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 93 - High Voltage Part 4

Lol.

"It's an odd thing to phrase, but Dio can stop time for 5 seconds in which only he can move"

Really? Hard to phrase?
Araki, you find THAT hard to phrase?
Among every other things that have happened, including D4C love train or whatever the fuck happened in the previous chapters?
U sure bro?

I think I'm just going to stick with SM Diego as best Dio. This Dio is a real ass letting all the girls die like that. Messed up.

Oh, smart thinking, Johnny. Sneak Attack Diego so he can't use his Time Stop in time. IIRC, the Crusaders had this idea in mind, Polnareff even tried, but it failed.

But of course, Dio is always Dio. It's not below him to use a innocent bystander as human shield.

Pizza mozzarella pizza mozzarella rella rella rella rella rella pizza mozzarella rella rella rella rella Gorgonzola Gorgonzola Zola Zola Zola Zola Zola

@Voioh
its the fact that when time stops seconds dont tick, so stopping time for 5 seconds is essentially wrong because there're no 5 seconds to pass when time is stopped. dio talked about this in part 3 too.

yeah, johknee is a fukin psychopath kills people with no remorse
in early sbr chapters i predicted it, he wanted the corpse for himself in hope that he would walk again. he's the real terrorist in this story.

the ladies will always find a way to help dio out, huh?

WHY IS THERE AN ARROW POINTING TO JOHNNY I KNOW ITS JOHNNY

Boi that nail bullet he shoot in the sewer look like it came with a stroke lmao.

Dio really looking let he was getting it in with ol girl on the horse lol.

Poof look like someone literally got their cherry popped lol.

I gotta give it up for the announcer for being super observant to an extent lol.

Damn we ain’t hear a peep from pocoloco or see his stand in a minute I actually like his charecter. They just silently racing for the last chapters lol.

And ahh shyt who is about to outsmart who now? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread