JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - World of Stars and Stripes - Outro

Great manga, definitely one of the coolest stories I have ever read. I think the ending was flawed, though.

Why kill Gyro and then make Johnny completely lose the race? Makes no sense to me taking both things from the reader. Also the Corpse was brought to a peak hype in the final arc and then it was just ignored; in the beginning each limb gave the user a new power so with the whole corpse being assembled one would expect something big to happen, specially because the girl from the tree said something like "those who gave up all will have it all" so I started thinking it was some kind of foreshadowing where Johnny would get the Corpse at the climax of the plot and then do something with it. I honestly thought for a while Gyro was going to be revived with the power of the Corpse, after all its greatest moment was its resurrection; it would fit perfecly in the plot imo. Instead we got Dio with his old stand, which was totally cool but completely out of the blue. Overall this story was great but I'm just not a fan of sad endings.

Thank you so much to everyone that went into the making of this masterpiece, legends every single one of you

@Long81ckStyle mostly because of few fights, not much use of potentially-good characters (fugo) and the only Jojo I actually straight up dislike in the series. And, unlike many, I genuinely enjoyed Phantom Blood! And I'm pretty sure Battle Tendency is consistently a top 4 part in list rankings of fav parts lmao.

marco died of a fucking cold . . .
ok but that was insane, see you guys in part 8-

Dex-chan lover
A cold ? BRUH THAT WAS UNNECCESARY
Great part as always. I still enjoyed part 6 a little more. However Gyro being the MC was refreshing. Kinda sad Hot pants died, she somewhat deserved better. Wekapipo too
Will Lucy return ? That was a weird reaction...

i literally cried when gyro died and MARCO DIED FROM A COLD?? sadness
this is now my favorite part and im gonna reread it so many times

5th reread (yes I am going to leave a comment every time I finish a reread that's just tradition)

4 MAR 2021

part ranking
1. SBR
2. VA
3. JJL
4. DIU
5. SC
6. SO
7. BC
8. PB

Manga/Anime Ranking
1. JOJO pt7: SBR
2. One Piece
3. Bleach/JOJO pt5: Vento aureo
4. JOJO pt8: JJL
5. My Hero Academia

everybody here: "time for part 8, here we come"
me: "ah, here i come, 454 comments..."
but yeah, i'm ready for Gappy

I'm surprised almost nobody is pissed at Marco for dying of a cold after a few days... Like the president of the United States didn't die because of him.
I expected to see Hey Ya! and Pocoloco more, not just witnessing him arriving first.

Also i know nobody cares about it, but personal favourites: 3>2>6>5>7>4>1, even if every part is too good.
March 7, 2021, 15:07, Milan Italy

Fucking amazing. Best manga I've ever read, and I'm pretty sure it always will be. Been a heck of a journey in my mind, y'all.

Users who are viewing this thread