JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 8 Ch. 35 - The True Man's World Part 3

Dex-chan lover
i am so impressed with the depth of the side characters in this part. i guess it's because it's seinen, Araki can give more serious backstories rather than focusing on action. but i'd say there's plenty of action still. god this is just so good

i love Gyro so much holy shit, such a good character. Johnny is amazing as well. i'm just overall so excited about everything. the art has been improving with each chapter too

Double-page supporter
I love re-reading this and watching everyone slowly fall in love with SBR.

Jesus, out of all the fights so far in part 7, this has been my favorite to read. Gyro has such a strong character, and Araki packed so much character into Ringo within a few chapters. Amazing.

Everyone is praising this part but so far it just seems pretty boring. I liked part 6 better. This part has been getting better over time but it’s so slow.

@Wayward9 Might be different tastes this is objectively the best part but you can enjoy another part much more. Personally I thought part 6 was terrible from the setting, cast, and the villain of the week formula was the worst its ever been but that's just me

Fed-Kun's army
This whole arc is amazing. Gyro didn't really change, as Ringo said, he's still a 'conformist', but that doesn't mean that he didn't have the conviction to kill Ringo. I think that validates his place as a capable racer who has the ability to win the race just as much as the others. But honestly, when he said "welcome to true man's land" (or something like that) I FELT that. Ok but jokes aside, it really was like a confirmation of how far Gyro's gotten. And when Gyro got a flashback of what his father would have thought was best, I just couldnt help thinking that he unconsciously has 'what his father would do' ingrained in him, all while opposing that very thing.

Ringo is one of my favourite weird villain so far. He also reminds me of Dio's followers, in that he followed F.V because he 'saved him', but aside from that he is so driven, yet not by anything concrete (other than liking one-on-one duels I guess lol) but his strange ideal of a True Mans World is so strong and compelling that's it's hard not to get invested. Anyway, best arc so far! I really dont know it it can get any better than this, and I mean that in the best way

Users who are viewing this thread