JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - The Green Tombstone Part 1

Damn the relationship between Gyro and Johnny has really grown. Probably the strongest Jojo/Jobro bond. I still prefer Joseph/Ceasar and Josuke/Okuyasu for now.

I had a feeling Hot Pants was a she. Now its confirmed.

So eventually the villains started using the term 'stand user' after it was coined by Mountain Tim.

Wait why are they sexualizing 14 year olds? I don't think its legal even in Japan. (is it?)

So Gyro and Johnny dare challenge even Jonathan and Speedwagon's friendship.
I mean it's pretty close but you got to remember Speedwagon helped the Joestars for centuries.

Mr. Blackmore is Mary Poppins.

Wow, props to the people who called Hot Pants being the least-convincing Reverse-Trap in existence. I honestly thought she looked too much like a woman to be anything but a man when the characters said she was, lol.

@myloprime Like the other person commented, I didn't find her to be sexualized at all, so I don't know what part of the story was bothering you. However, if you're asking about legalities, the official "age of consent" in Japan is 13, though with some clauses involved. Like, an adult obviously isn't allowed to have sexual relations with a 13 yr old. However, for services that aren't sex and for fictional depictions such as these, there are different age restrictions depending, the starting point being at 13. Like Sailor Moon for a star example - she was 14 with her main love interest being in college, and she was depicted in a very short uniform skirt and a rather naked silhouette for her episodic transformation scene. So yes, even if the underage wife here was sexualized in some way, it wouldn't really make much of a difference for the Japanese audience, I don't think.

Users who are viewing this thread