JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 10 Ch. 42 - Doobie Wah! Part 4

Dex-chan lover
Was his old home the same place where the Higashikata mansion was built? Because if so, then I'm beginning to think that Yotsuyu wasn't trying to acquire the land for greed, but to return it to his friend (;~;). And it all happened because someone he thought he could trust betrayed him by cheating on him on top of his bed while he was underneath, sold his home and land, and had his home destroyed while he was still in stone form?! Fucking hell... And the bitch will never get her comeuppance while Aisho loses everything and gets killed, with anger being the last thing he ever felt. Damn. You just can't trust these hoes...

Dex-chan lover
Let that man has some nice things for once!! Well this species ain't surviving any time soon.

imagine randomly turning into rock when you space out a little, getting cheated on by your girlfriend, and being killed by a one-kick jobin built like a bus. couldn’t be me 🤡

I wouldn't mind living in a world where I see everyone as Jobin lmao

No but seriously though, I really like those two rock people. I kinda feel bad for them

Fed-Kun's army
So many buses just appeared for the sole reason to run over a rock man

Users who are viewing this thread