JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 11 Ch. 44 - Love Love Deluxe Part 2

Fed-Kun's army
if thats josuke with kira in the same picture wouldnt they have known each other before fighting in part 4?

Double-page supporter
Wow, he really does look like a combination of the two. He has Kira's hair, eye shape, and sharp jaw. While having Josefume's face and laid back style. But what really surprised me was that it seemed they were friends.

And is Josefume's family a part of the joestar line? It's shown that he had the star shape birthmark, but never on Kira (from what I remember). But the Kujo line wasn't on the family tree... Damn, this shit is confusing...

I guess Josefumi is Joseph's secret kid in this universe as well since he has the birthmark.

I get it. Kira was soft, being Josuke, and Josifume is wet, always dressing like a sailor

Dex-chan lover
Wait a damn second! There are more JoJos in this universe apart from the family that Johnny created?! This time Kujo, Kira and Higashikata each of these families found their own ways to get a progeny with Joestar blood in them.

alright alright some of the imagery in the chapter scarred me for life... jesus... but I think Josuke’s identity is all coming together; he got attributes physically and mentally from Josefumi and Kira, they probably were in some sort of accident together.

josefumi and kira aren’t related btw (josefumi was first introduced with the star birthmark, later on he doesn’t have it anymore and suddenly kira has the birthmark, it’s like they share it lol)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread