JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 8: JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 11 Ch. 46 - Love Love Deluxe Part 4

Dex-chan lover
By the end of this series these rock humans would become similar to the pillar men and that is extinct until they eventually stop thinking.

Fed-Kun's army
the data about the rock guys and the mangaka comment lmao goddamnit araki

loved the documentary type page about the rock humans, very interesting. Nice self insert too! I can tell this story is all coming together. And Yasuho has been waiting there that whole time? Commitment.

Am I the only one that loves the idea the joske is literally two people? And kira being a joestar is just crazy. This part is awesome

At page 4 it said "people like mangakas that take lots of breaks are very suspicious".
Indeed, now i'm very suspicious toward Kentaro Miura and Yoshihiro Togashi.

Fed-Kun's army
I only notice now that Karera is this world's version of Yukako. Also this finally explains all the Berserk and HxH hiatuses, Miura and Togashi are rock human all along!!

Why does everyone call kira by his last name, and josefumi with his first name?

@TheBoommer looks like Josuke is more Josefumi than Kira, maybe some parts are valued more in the exchange than others, or the amount swapped isn't necessarily exactly half

Hmmm... so the pillar men were rock humans?
And that shade to mangakas... Togashi getting real suspicious...

Double-page supporter
josuke with the martial arts instead of the oraora beatdown? more please!

Users who are viewing this thread