JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Shakedown Road Part 1

Dex-chan lover
If you don't tell him about it then how will you extort others? What about your plans? And what was with that middle grade math question? Make him do something better, he is literally a counterpart of one of the smartest characters in JoJo.

THE UNDERGROUND MOLE PEOPLE HAHAHAHA Joshu you are a comedy genius. Love that for you <3

Am i the only one who doesn't hate joushu? i swear all the comments are "i like seeing joushu suffer" or "i want joushu to get orad" like my mans life kinda got ruined by jouske he has a right to be mad. ok im going too deep into this

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe his other "half" is the oldest son Jobin, we haven't seen him yet

Also my mans a big brain

Joshu's dad is treating Joshu the same way Jonathan's dad treated Jonathan when Dio was adopted. The Higashikata's took in Josuke and Joshu feels replaced or something. I'm still not sure if Norisuke took in Josuke for good reasons like George in part 1.

Joshu Higashikata. Is he a stand user or did he just say those idiotic things naturally?

Users who are viewing this thread