JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Shakedown Road Part 4

i dont understand how you got any indication of johnny character from the couple pages he's on

I thought the boulder was going to turn out to be Rolling Stones.

They better explain how Johnny got the corpse. Opening the door should be relatively easy. He has the power of gravity/infinity after all. Valentine said no stand could get in, but he probably just meant by regular brute force and is not aware of every stand. Sticky Fingers should be able to get in as well. I think the main issue will be the pit the corpse is at the bottom of.

Dex-chan lover
This all happened because of Jesus!! When will the meteorite get a part in this??

@Phone how exactly does this undo his character development at all? Because he tried to get the corpse to save someone he loved? Wtf?!?

@Foxyloli Just because he's the best one doesn't make him the strongest one. If he gets randomly attacked, and can't see it coming, then he can't defend himself. Also, other than Act 4, Johnny was one of the weakest Jojos.

@Phone johny would've let valentine go, which would have killed lucy and doomed every place on earth that isn't america, just so he can get his friend back.
It was also mentioned more than once that once Johny was set on something he'd go to any lengths to achieve that goal so it's not really farfetched for him to go back to the corpse.

I like how this part kinda reflected the beginning of part four where a turtle got beat up and joshu/josuke in part 4 beat up some things and messed up their bodies.
Also joshu's stand is like a crazy diamond/sticky fingers bootleg

;-; Johnny-san, I thought this universe would be different, but I guess the Joestar curse lives on. At least he spent his later years loving someone he cared about apparently ~

Users who are viewing this thread