JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Morioh, Year 1901

All good things must come to an end, I'm glad Johnny went out like that with such resolution, determination to see things through no matter the cost. It both led him to 'save' his wife, and sacrifice himself for his son. Yet, it was that very 'selfish' act that caused him to see the harm in acting that way, a parallel to SBR and how F. Valentine's 'selflessness' was tainted by ignoring the harm one's actions can cause others. It would seem strange for Johnny to act only in his self interests after everything in Part 7, but old habits die hard I guess, and after losing Gyro, he likely didn't want think he could handle another loss well. I'm excited to see what Araki has planned for 'Josuke', it seems like there's ALOT of dirt to uncover, so to speak, and some people would rather it stays untouched.

imagine being strong enough to destroy someone who can travel between dimensions and now you're just some leaves

References to Kishibe Rohan, Reimi's dog Arnold, Koichi, Jotaro on the tree

Double-page supporter
with alternate dimensions, i wonder if part 3 avdol is ever going to appear

Users who are viewing this thread