JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Norisuke Higashikata, Tsurugi Higashikata, and Yotsuyu Yayagiyama Par…

Double-page supporter
Maybe the dad ain't the villain after all... But why was he acting all suspicious about the rule of not being allowed to go into his office? I would think he would want to share any information possible with Josuke to uncover his memories. And why would he not allow Yasuho to enter the house or come in contact with Josuke? Actually, hold the fuck up. I just remembered while typing this that he wanted to kill Josuke after the whole thing with Daiya, unless that was just fatherly rage? But it didn't seem so based on how he was being portrayed throughout the story up to that point and up to here as well... Man, I don't really know if I trust this dude anymore to be honest 😕.

Also, LET'S FUCKING GO JOSUKE!!! WE AIN'T PLAYIN ANY GAMES AROUND HERE! I fucking loved how he was just upfront and blunt about his suspicions towards the family to Norisuke! Totally felt like a true Joestar move!

Double-page supporter
Hold up why was gappy sleeping above the mattress

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
So, does he believe the story about Johnny now? Too many secrets are not good either.

Norisuke seems trustworthy I guess, but there’s still things off about him. Did Josuke already die or something?

Can someone explain? Why did josuke think norisuke illed Kira? Why does josuke think that little kid was someone he knew before? And how did norisuke know that josuke was part of kira, when he was adopting him? I’m honest.y really confused. If you could help me out, I’d appreciate it.

Page 14 "And where exactly were you where you were..."
Damn, the translation team is good but they didn't even try with that line 😂

Norisuke’s my favourite part 8 character so far by a long shot and his stand looks pretty fucking cool in my opinion, but I can already tell that it’s barely gonna get used and he’s gonna die way too soon. I’ve been a fan of Araki’s work for too long for me not to notice a trademark Jojo family member death/disappearance. Let’s just hope and pray that he pulls a Joseph and sticks around for the whole part.

JoJo's and ridiculous allegories are like Stands and assholes

Users who are viewing this thread