JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 8 Ch. 34 - Every Day is a Summer Vacation Part 1

Double-page supporter
"I have a HERCULES in here."
DIO AND PUCCI INTENSIFY

But seriously, Jobin is pretty damn cool. He's honestly intimidating with how calm he is, kinda reminds me of og Kira.

And what's up with Josuke running up on the kid like that lmao.

"Hey kid. How you doing?"
"Playing with my new friend!"
"That's nice... By the way, I just met your dad. Pretty cool guy"
"Really?"
"Yeah. So listen kid, ima need you to tell me what your dad's stand is cuz I plan to corner him and possibly fight to the death. No pressure but ima need you to tell me all about him and I need that information now."
"...huh...?"

Like seriously Josuke, what the actual fuck lmfao. No dignity! But that's definitely some of that Joestar courage.

Dex-chan lover
Do you really think you can just beat a man who has been collecting beetles and nourishing them in a fight?
He still has Kira's insight though, anything can happen.

Jobin still reminds me of Rohan, with the hair of course and the bugs obsession and the extreme betting

Also I don't want to see the cute bugs die :(

Are we just going to ignore the fact that Tsurugi was nearly suffocating the dog on page 13

If i could change one thing about jojolion (besides anctually making it coherent) i would make jobin the jobro

So Jobin has a bug fetish and Johnny has a bug bite fetish.... Wonder what would have happened if they lived in the same part.

Reading that wasp vs beetle fight after seeing chapter 99 is just... holy fuck man Araki is a madman

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread