JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 91 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 8

So they brought back the concept of people not being able to control their Stands from part 3 it seems with Tsurugi. Interested to see how it will be handled.

The head doctor is so much like a classic horror flick antagonist, hardly says a word but has such a petrifying aura. Definitely a completely unique villain, JoJolion only gets better and better.

So I believe the stand ability is the ex boyfriends and not the doctors. My reasoning is that when Yasuho sees the doctor's picture she wants to start pursuing him yet the rain doesn't start ramming into her like it did to Josuke. So I suspect that this ability is the ex-boyfriend and he choose to turn it off around Yasuho as he truly does care for her. Also suspecting that he is the head doctor's grandson but that's just an offshoot theory.

It's been 91 chapters and we still don't know who the main antagonist is. What the fuck Araki

How in the hell did the head doctor go from being at the Higashikata house and all the way back at the hospital?

Man Jojolion just keeps getting better and better, I'd love it if the Head doctor & Tooru were like a pre-final villain enemy (like cioccolata and secco or vanilla ice) and the final fight was something like against Jobin, Kaato and Tsurugi

alright some people are gonna have to make some sacrifices in order to save Tsurugi. Josuke’s also been thru shit bc he literally got injured and then totally creamed again. yikes.

poor tsurugi, he only wanted to be alone but his dad involved him with fruit gangs and now he's ill 😢

Users who are viewing this thread