JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 92 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 9

EPIC CHAPTER. I was so HYPED for it to come out... it seems like the wait for new chapters just keeps getting longer.

KINOKINOLION IS BACK ON THE MENU MOTHERFUCKERS
Holy shit that was awesome, my love for Gappy just rose immensely. I can't fucking wait to see where his character will go now after this.

HORY SHIIIIT!!!
OH MY GOOOD!
That was the saddest chapter I’ve read since the Tomoki Damo chapters when they were slowly revealing how Josefumi and Kira got fused. I almost started crying when Holly died.
Wait... did she die?
Also, the lettering was kinda weird on this chapter.

Same. I like how quickly his mood changes XD one minute he has a boner and the next he’s saying “I will catch him... possibly even kill him.”

Dex-chan lover
@BobaTheFett101 She ain't dead. She explicitly said that she was going back in a "coma" once the stone parts on her body would reach her brain.

I was worried when Holly was like "You can't go after the head doctor" cuz I thought she was telling him to just give up
But no, she was trying to get around the doctor's stand, the whole "You can't go after him, but you can be *made* to go after him"
And that was when the chapter officially became kino

Users who are viewing this thread