JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 96 - Just Don't Move

Double-page supporter
God, this power and 'fight' is fuuuucking with me. If this is all the source of Tooru then:

Mitsuba isn't pursuing Head Doctor / Calamity (Calling it Head Doctor after the Snoop Dogg song, to make it easier). She is just seeing it as it is coming towards her, appearing on devices, in real life, and in reflections. Does just SEEING it trigger Head Doctor's calamity? Can it trigger without

Can Head Doctor change appearance? Because we saw Satoru Akefu giving a press conference about Rocacaca. Was that unreliable narrator and it was actually Tooru on stage? Did Tooru make Head Doctor take the appearance of Satoru because he successfully lured the crew into chasing Satoru, which is a trigger for the power? WHAT STAND IS THIS?
H92A8GE.png

Is this Head Doctor before taking on an appearance, if it can change appearance?

If Head Doctor is a stand, is Satoru Akefu completely uninvolved with the scheme? Or is he in on it and a rock human too?

If Head Doctor is a stand and it wasn't Satoru Akefu back in the Poor Tom arc, WHO WAS DRIVING THE VAN? CAN STANDS DRIVE CARS? WHERE DID IT GET ITS DRIVERS LICENSE?

the head doctor stand is some requiem tier shit. and it's probably good close range too, it's got those armblades. I get a real kars vibe from that. I wonder what the new rokakaka is supposed to do for him. it's not just being at the forefront of a lucrative branch of medicine. because urban guerrilla said that for rock humans the fruit's equivalent exchange had some effect for them more than just healing like it does with humans, and that it would put their species above humans. seems like a red stone of aja situation. with the pillar men they needed to conquer the sun, but what do the rock humans need from the new rokakaka to become the dominant species?

Double-page supporter
Also, something I just realized. Tooru probably isn't even the main antagonist. The main antagonist will probably be Joubin or Kaato. What the actual fuck will happen to either of those two to make them stronger than this?

EQ

I’ve been suspicious of Tooru since his appearance. Keep having this feeling he’s in cahoots with the “HD” or maybe a plot twist, the HD is his automatic stand.

"I'm free to go outside at any time, but because of the calamity I've got to stay in here."
This sounds... familiar.

Wow, from the moment the head doctor appeared I bet he was actually Tooru's Stand, but I honestly can't believe I was right. Feels pretty awesome figuring out the secret behind the part's "mystery stand" on your own

Dex-chan lover
Wtf I'm rooting for jobin now that I know the main antagonist will be that tooru guy

Fed-Kun's army
an 89 year old man running towards you hanged man style is fuckin horrifying

Are we getting a Johnny Cash stand: [Man In Black] ?

Early in his career, Cash was given the teasing nickname "the Undertaker" by fellow artists because of his habit of wearing black clothes.

Hm, it seems that the Kars blade stand in the stairwell belongs to Tooru and is creating the Head Doctor projections, but what if:

- Satoru Akefu and Tooru are separate people, both Rock Humans
- Tooru is an underling with the calamity/projection ability, using it to protect his boss
- Satoru Akefu has the Kars blade stand, corresponding to his status as leader of the Rock Human group, with its abilities currently unknown. He was just checking out what was happening in the stairwell and left the rest to Tooru (I consider this since you never see that stand form again so far, if it was related to the calamities maybe it would show up more than once)

Bruh wtf, I'm so confused even after rereading this chapter twice. Maybe my reading comprehension is shit. So is the Head Doctor actually a stand? So does he not exist?? Or what? Someone explain this shit to me lmao

Users who are viewing this thread