JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 97 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 14

@stormy_phong the stand owner is the dude trying to get into yasuho's pants for the past while now. The ability itself seems to be if you 'pursue' the stand, it will attack you indirectly by causing 'calamities'. Jobin was going after the stand with the intent of attacking it, in this case he wanted to pursue the stand. Because of this, the can of hairspray had seemed to be damaged prior and placed in a way that would severely injure jobin.

The reason it's not actively attacking snoop and gappy is because they're not trying to pursue it, but rather have the stand chase after them.

Aggregator gang
If Crazy Train really is the name of the calamity stand then it would mean... Part 8 Crazy Diamond is the villain's stand, paralleling Part 8 Killer Queen being (part of) the hero's stand...
@NiwatarijinNoSekai

If that's the case then Araki is a fucking genius

Gappy: HO HO! SO YOU'RE APPROACHING ME? INSTEAD OF RUNNING AWAY YOU'RE COMING RIGHT TO ME?
Head Doctor: I can't do whatever the hell old rock human do without getting close to you

Dex-chan lover
It's odd to think that Joshu and the girls are going to be playing around in just 2 hours after this point.

top 10 images before disaster
zNBpROg.jpg

JUST WHAT THE FUCK. First of all, wow, it really is Tooru. It was clearly him for a while, but this just says it clearly. Another thing: Tooru what the fuck. He just fucked off to listen to Elvis while Yasuho is out here dying.... jfc. BUT! That Elvis reference is pretty cool. I hope we have a hair reveal for Josuke and that it hopefully is a style similar to Elvis's hair. And on the topic of what the fucks: Is that really how Jobin dies? I've basically been anticipating his death, but that.... I don't know, it wasn't what I expected. Last what the fuck for the chapter is definitely WHAT THE HELL DID THE FRUIT DO TO THE GUY"S NECK, WHAT. The rokakaka is just getting more and more convoluted because what does it really do? And what the hell is this stand.

I really want to ponder about what the H.D. stand is, who the H.D. is, but that is just too much. Like, it seems like the stand is a illusion of this renowned person but the person himself is so involved in the same scheme too? I'm gonna go bonkers if a stand is a person ok. That is just off the walls too much.

And I shouldn't even question this but how does this wind back to the higashikatas being all cool and peaceful anyway. Man, this chapter has thrown me for a loop.

so crazy train and wonder of you. does that mean what we're seeing here is two stands working in tandem? interesting that a villain stand of alternate universe part 4 would be called "crazy" something. the way tooru ornaments his shirt and his general look and demeaner do give me an evil og-josuke vibe. with he other antagonist, considering josuke has had multiple elvis poses through the series, the head doctor's stand being wonder of you is curious. is there a connection between josuke and the head doctor? we never did see joseph joestar in this continuity. I wonder...

also the fact that he's being assisted by a "train" stand parallels the situation with funny valentine using love train to protect himself. I dunno if that's gonna be plot relevant but it's neat.

Fed-Kun's army
lets goooooo boys, i'm waiting for a 7 chapters ORAORAORAORA for tooru

Everyone's here talking about Gappy and Tooru and blood fountains but I'm just sitting here wondering what the fuck this haircut is even supposed to be.
YQnaqhb.png

Supporter
@Purrence I believe the head doctor 'activated' Rokakaka fruit by asking if the journalist was pursuing him, hence triggering the misfortune. To be killed on the first attack of the head doctor's Stand is really, really unlucky though

@Bufochazzwozza That's a really good idea. To me, it seems like Tooru can control the head doctors like puppets and can see, hear and feel through them, but maybe he can't track people's thoughts automatically. That's why he had to ask the reporter if he was pursuing him. Maybe there is another person doing the tracking to give the illusion that the stand attack itself is automatic, when it is really a remote controlled stand. Fuck it, maybe the tracking stand is Holly's stand that he's forcing her to use somehow. She could see Killer Queen and Paisley Park and gives great directions 🤔. Tooru might want Yasuho as a replacement tracker after Holly dies.
side game theory that you can tell how many head doctors there are active by counting the lights in Tooru's eyes

Wowwww that was good! Now we know 100% it's Tooru whos controlling him. Ahhh i can't wait for the next chapterrrr!

Users who are viewing this thread