JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 100 - The Wonder of You (The Miracle of Your Love), Part 17

This did come back!, from the urban guerrilla fight, mamezuku noticed that josuke's soap bubbles where spinning lines, and now what?????? what it's going to happen ??? i wanna know MORE!!!

Dex-chan lover
I cant beleive mamezuku rai is fucking dead, ...Again.

oh boy the revelations tho

OH SHIT SPIN IS BACK
I assumed some truly wacky shit would happen like the answer would involve like string theory to do some quantum bullshit to overcome calamity or something
Who knows maybe they'll do that

But what are they going to do with that information? Does mamezuku know about the rotation?

Double-page supporter
F in the chat for Rai, he's joined the donut hall of fame with the other jobros :'(

also the "I might be saying this often, but I'm really surprised" is the new "Not to sound like a broken record but is he really 89???" lol

In the end of SBR, it was mentioned that the Zeppelis moved to another country after Gyro died, but no one knows for certain which country it was.
Maybe it was Japan?
Either Rai is a descendant of the Zeppelis or an ancestor of his learned it from Johnny.

SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Users who are viewing this thread