JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 100 - The Wonder of You (The Miracle of Your Love), Part 17

wait i might just be having a small brain- oh- there's more to Wonder Of U than just calamity- on page 27- things spinning at high speed- hm- but what does "Nobody sees it within their stand- and "Nobody can see inside this" mean? am i having a small brain

Please tell me Rai is still alive by using a mix of Doggystyle and Spin please Araki he legit grabbed the Head Doctor's neck like:
Screen_Shot_2019-10-24_at_3.19.19_PM.jpg

i have three theory:

1) josuke learn the spin infinite, and obtain a upgrade(requiem) to defeat wonder of u, rai die.

2) rai dont die, but he need recover to the damage, in the fight josuke use the calamity in his bubble to attack wonder of u, for the same rule of the calamity and spin, like when johnny use tusk act 4, to send all his calamity to his owner.

3) josuke use a deux ex machina and win...

EXCUSE ME?????????????? WHAT THE FUCK????????????????????????? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

I think this confirms that Josuke's one memory of the blonde guy was him remembering Johnny's spirit

Dex-chan lover
Forget King Crimson, how does anything work in Jojolion. Every chapter I'm shaking my head.

Users who are viewing this thread