JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 102 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 19

Dex-chan lover
guys, as long as Joshuu isn't dead, there's always chance for redemption. unless, Araki actually hate him more than jojo villains hate dogs

Fed-Kun's army
Kyo coming in clutch? Also as usual fuck Joshu. It also finally makes sense how Yashuo knows him

Fed-Kun's army
A lot of stuff to take in this chapter

- Tohru is a creepy stalker ( the type edward stans love)
- Yasuho remembering this really important detail about tohru because it didnt seem relevant until only now.
- Joubin is kill RIP
- Mamezuku, Dad higashikata and others confirmed not yet kill
- Return of best maid
- and most importantly Araki definitely hates Joshu the most.

I'm glad Araki explored the personality more of Tohru, now he's officially a JoJo main villain

when were you when jobin die ?

i was sat at home eating dortio when pjotr ring

‘jobin is kil’

‘no’

Joshu, you had the perfect chance to redeem yourself and now you're doing this...
Also, Nijimura Kei is back LET'S GOOO

Yasuho could use Joshu's hand to call Kyo, so calamity would follow Joshu instead Yasuho... Joshu deserves it.

Btw, then what about the events of Chapter 83?

I dnt like the fact that jobin is dead :< would like a real fight between jobin and josuke

I still believe Joshu acted like any other person would have acted in this situation, NOT including what he did in chapter 101.

This chapter is probably on my top ten list of jojo chapters but I am praying right now Yasuho won’t die, I hope because it’s Joshu’s phone and something happens that Joshu will die instead of Yasuho. This stand is so op it’s unfair TT^TT pls Araki pls don’t make best girl die!!!

Dex-chan lover
seems a lot of ya forgot there's a hard reset that's bound to happen in like, 15 minutes or sumn lol
i know it was back in chapter 80 something but man try to rememberrrrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread