JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 102 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 19

@Camboi1606 the reading of her name was changed, after 102 chapters araki finally remembered to correct the publishers on the correct reading of her name, since it could've been read as either "Kei" or "Kyo"

Double-page supporter
YESSSS LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER ARAKI DIDNT FORGET

NO! NO! NO! It can't end just now! I need answers! I need Yasuho and Jousuke together. AAARGH! That damn Tooru is such a piece of scum. Since his introduction I thought of him as the head doctor.

You may hate Joshu right now, but they will be singing songs about him one day! MARK MY WORDS!!!!

Looks like the Calamity energy is now affecting Joshu instead of Yasuho thanks to the exchange. RIP Joshu he went crazy but died for a good cause.

Aggregator gang
Everyone is complaining about Joshuu but what the fuck were you expecting? The poor guy just lost an arm and he wasn't mentally stable to begin with. Give him a break.

You say Araki didn't forget but explain to me how is that flashforward in chapter 83 gonna happen now.

Double-page supporter
KYO IS BACK, HELL YEAH

When Yasuho was talking about pursuing and changing the course, I was 90% sure for a sec she was going to call Kyo, tell her to send Born This Way after her, and open a text message, thus delaying the calamity by making Born This Way take priority.

Users who are viewing this thread