JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 102 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 19

Takeaways

1. I'm warming up to having Tooru as the main antagonist the more chapters get released
3. Yasuho's mom has always been shit
2. He looks cool with a hoodie
3. wow Jobin really went out like a bitch after all that buildup
4. Mamezuku might still be alive?
5. Mitsuba is also in imminent danger?
6. HOLY SHIT KYO HAS RETURNED

Unanswered plot points remaining

The bug bites
The man in Kira's flashback
Kyo
The newspaper baby
The wall eyes
Speed king's hidden ability
Karera
Kaato
Lucy Steel?

Double-page supporter
Joshuu's crazy face reminds me of Junji Ito's work. That is face of insanity.

Joshuu goes back to his natures, and Tooru didn't says Norisuke is actually dead yet now I have hope for him to be alive. AND KYO NIJIMURA IS BACK, ABOUT TO SHOWING OFF HER STAND ALSO, I'M VERY SURE.

Firstly, dope new pfp of tooru on bottom of pg 7
Secondly, Well with how joshu's actin i wont be surprised if he dies next chapter or at least critically injured from a calamity too bad he goin monke mode on yasuho but WOOHOO KYO'S BACK FINALLY AFTER A MILLION YEARS

GOD DAMNIT JOSHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST YOUR DEPRESSION BUT THIS IS TOO FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that thinks that Tooru with his hoodie on eerily looks a TON like "Josuke"? Kinda weird that the main antagonist of Part 8 resembles a lot to the main protagonist of Part 4... Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in the past trying to push a car through the snow and that someone could mistake his hair with a hoodie on as a Pompadour!

So Yasuho had stand before the bite marks, eh? That means we are yet to see their true meaning. Or maybe they were just some random bite marks, who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread