JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 102 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 19

Aggregator gang
Either the bite mark was retconned or Paisley Park is a Stand that evolved from the bite mark. If the power of the Saint's Corpse is anything like the Stand arrow then that could make sense. I'm honestly more surprised that we're seeing Kyo this late in the game, I didn't think she'd be relevant again.

Yasuho:"this guy's lost it"
I don't know yasuho maybe it's because his family is fucking dying, he can do nothing to help them and when he tried to help you by giving you his arm you just took it and didn't even bother to look at him afterwards? Or maybe it's because when he was crying on the ground with his arm gone you just fucking took his phone and kept talking about helping josuke after Joshu gave up his arm for you?
Yeah no yasuho you're right joshu just went mad for no reason at all

Araki didn't retcon the bitemarks. Paisley Park was likely dormant for most of her childhood (note that we never maniefst) and only subconsciously helped Yashuo (think back to Giorno as a child) . Yashuo's interaction with the Wall Eyes just made it fully active , hence the bitemarks. Also, WOOOOOOOOO KYO'S BACK BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, ARAKI NEVER FORGOTS YOU DUBASSES WOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Also, man Joshu is not in the best state right now (though it is pretty understandable) and I am very curious to see how Araki will deal with him and hopefully give him his moment to redeem himself eventually.

Aggregator gang
@Zarc1234

Yeah true, he's under a lot of stress. However Joshu upon losing his arm immediately starts yelling at Yasuho, calling her a slut and starts accusing her of going to use "his" arm to give handjobs to other men and fondle Gappy's four balls.

I wanted to like Joshu but it's clear that Araki has no plans to write him as being redeemable as a character, he's just a fucking spaz and a creep. He's basically the JoJo equivalent of Mineta, which is honestly hilarious in hindsight because Joshu came first.

Big_Boss@

1.whoa whoa, retcon is a strong word, you shouldn't assume. the story isnt even over yet. for all you know, the bite mark just brought out her ability.

2. yea i feel a kind of way about how he was in this chapter. before this, you could see him as a likable scumbag with issue but this chapter, it's just straight up, joshu is just awful. i mean, i get it with all the things he's went through in this short of time and it's understandable he'd have a mental breakdown but how the mental breakdown was, with the whole name calling of yasuho, it just feels like joshu never really cared about her but who knows, well see.

3. that's not true, yasuho came into contact with tooru at the elevator, then later on in the story when josuke, mamazuku and yasuho were chasing "akefu" tooru appeared, helping with a patient and they saw his face. THEN that's when they first experienced wonder of u.

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me

Users who are viewing this thread