JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 26 Ch. 103 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 20

I KNEW, i just knew Kei would make a badass entrance with her badass ice bike stand, she even managed to freeze Josuke's bubbles which then managed to hit Tooru somehow, I'm guessing something like the frozen bubbles being a perfect sphere just like the steel balls, that have spin stored inside them since they were already spinning before freezing, or something like that

kei is so fucking badass !!!
holly always giving birth to the best children in any universe huh

jousuke gives no fucks. so hyped
if the airplane pages are there bc that's how yasuho will die ill kms araki stop playing..

Damn I didn’t wanna comment because it was 103 comments!!! But holly hell nijimura came in the clutch it pains me to see jousuke go through it like that

I guess Araki didn't forgot at all!!

I am so excited to see an battle between Wonder Of U and Born This Way!! they are perfect for an interesting battle!!

Wonder Of U wants the user to approuch making them have bad luck
Born This Way is an stand that will approuch you no matter what!!

this is going to be so interesting!! I can't wait for the next chapter to be released!!!!!! also thanks for the translation!!!!♥︎♥︎

I am calling right now and saying that Soft and Wet is going to pull a Tusk act 4/ GER and transform into a completely different stand to body Tooru

also I feel like there is going to be a stand called "Sleep Walk" soon cause Araki mentioned it in his author's notes a while ago but that is just a guess

Seem like "spin" will really get a comeback (wonder if hamon have a chance too... nah, definity no)
...or Bubble Cutter, maybe ?

MUH NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
So Wonder of U weakness is Automatic stand(since they don't really chase WoU) and White Album?

Users who are viewing this thread