JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 26 Ch. 104 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 21

@pdonk I guess Josuke4 and Jolyne just don't exist to you and Josuke8 always had the spinning bubbles , he just didn't know about it so it isn't really evolving a new ability

@pdonk I mean his bubbles supposedly always had this ability since chapter 70 where it was revealed his bubbles were comprised of string it really isn't a new ability but more on the line of being utilized differently.

man, just getting the ability to heal the higashikata disease just right that? A bit disappointing if you asked me.

Aggregator gang
Chapter 1, the birthmark was on a bubble, detaching itself from gappy.

Araki killed kei just as soon as he remembered she existed
We don't even know who the main villian is yet
Will Kaato ever show up again or is joubin the final boss?

BRO WHY DID YOU KILL KEI ARAKI!!! THAT WAS HIS SISTER!!! WHYY!!!

And I'm guessing Josukes bubbles are 100% related to the Spin from Part 7, he even shot the bubble the same way Johnny shoots his nails. DAMN THIS CHAPTER WAS GOOD

@Darciukas Josuke may not cure the Higashikata curse. The fruit may still do that and Josuke will still likely have to do some other stuff before he can fully unlock the spin

Dex-chan lover
@Z0mbieJr string theory, basically... Jouske's bubbles are spinning lines, which probably vibrate in different ways that our universe does, basically existing in their own mini-realities. That's what i speculate, more or less.

Also Kei's fucking dead, y'all, that's what i got from her stand disapearing, at least. she was the hero for a brief moment, it was way more dignified than Hot Pants, at least. But now that Kei and Mamezuku are gonners i have a bit more faith Yasuho is gonna make it (at least until they defeat Tooru).

Got a feeling that if Jousuke survives, SnW powers will evolve to something like shooting micro black holes

Users who are viewing this thread