JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 26 Ch. 104 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 21

I'm fucking depressed over Kei's death. She has as much at stake as Josuke because they want Holly to be cured from whatever she's suffering from and I at least wanted to see Kei witness Holly being cured. 😭

A small part of me thinks Kei will make it, only because the cane went through her eye and if shes healed using one of the vials josuke hasnt broken yet they could both end up with rock eyes if hes quick. Probably not.
Also I cant believe Araki was foreshadowing the birthmark bubble from the very first chapter

just gonna bring kei back to kill her huh?
well shit, at least she ended up doing something

@hoffman88 I'm sorry to disappoint you but jobin is confirmed dead and I doubt kaato will return. The jojo wiki also states that jojolion is coming close to an end so I wonder how will it end.

Aggregator gang
Something that don’t exist in Jojolion world, connected through joestar’s birthmark & can break a curse . It’s Hamon baybeeeee

Aggregator gang
When a lot of characters are dying you know that a Jojo part is ending

I scrolled down the comments section to see if someone else made a joke about RAZOR LEAF being super-effective.
Someone did.

So, umm...

I guess, instead, I'm going to comment on how this is probably going to be the third Part in a row that ends in a really trippy way because Araki doesn't really get physics but wants to write about it anyway.
(In this case, he's latched onto the "one-dimensional objects don't exist" concept, and run with it)
(Ignoring completely that if the spinning one-dimensional object can be seen despite not having thickness, it must spin faster than light, in order to act as a solid and deflect photons)
((but, I mean, that's not actually the problem. This is JoJo we're talking about))
(The problem is that, despite spinning so rapidly, it was somehow still recognized by Mamezuku as a spinning one-dimensional object.)
(As established, this cannot have occurred while the line is in sphere form, because no human eye can track that motion.)
(This means he can see the line when it stops moving. Which means the line has thickness.)
(Which means the line exists. Inherent contradiction.)

But whatever. Let's turn the president into a slinky.

JOSUKE SHOT HIS BUBBLE HOW JOHNNY SHOT HIS NAILS LETS EFFIN' GOOOOO!
Man I really hope kei just yoinks one of those rokakaka vials and drinks it to heal herself, we've definitely seen people better off with worse injuries
BUT then again when josuke leaves the room we see the ghost hands of Rai and Kei touching him, as if to give one last goodbye, so sad.

Dex-chan lover
God damn shit is getting crazy!

Also Kyo got absolutely wrecked. Liking how serious Tooru is getting now. Giving off a big Soundman and Blackmore vibe so maybe not quite the final villain but he might as well be.

Guys from chapter 1 remember when Josuke summoned a bubble from his birthmark then it disappeared that was foreshadowing for the last page of this chapter that's so dope.

Users who are viewing this thread