JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - South King Street

Fed-Kun's army
WTF? That's just straight up Main Universe Rohan! How the hell did he survive the reset?

Dex-chan lover
so its clash of the guns n roses songs

bro probably has Made in Heaven’s Door

Dex-chan lover
This Rohan looks exactly like the original one. Have we ever seen an AU counterpart that looks exactly like the original? If not then what does this mean
Techniacally it's possible for them to be almost undentical considering how part 6 depicted new universe at the end and Irene was just Jolyne with different hair style. That said, Araki cooked some good food here

WTF? That's just straight up Main Universe Rohan! How the hell did he survive the reset?
he didn't lol
Diego looks exactly the same as Dio, just in the more modern Araki style. Some characters just look the same. the reset didn't result in this continuity anyway.

This Rohan looks exactly like the original one. Have we ever seen an AU counterpart that looks exactly like the original? If not then what does this mean
In SBR, Urmd Avdol (if I remember correctly) look nearly identical to SC Avdol, the only real differences being their clothing. Urmd even had the marks on the face like base universe Avdol. There's also Stroheim from SBR, who looks near identical to BT Stroheim, and they're even both cyborgs. Those are the only times I can think of of an AU counterpart being identical or near identical to the original.

Dex-chan lover
That's not just some famous mangaka your robbing Jodio! It's Rohan Kishibe!!! Outside of November Rain, this group really doesn't have the combat ability to take Rohan on. Excited to see how this goes wrong!

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand the logic of the stand making 2 set of cameras/recorded footage.
It's not replacing the original camera, it just makes a second slightly altered footage, and apparently that's enough to invalidate it as evidence? Is that really how it works?
It should be pretty easy to tell which camera footage is real since the fake is suddenly added in just before the gang appears on camera and presumably disappears once they leave.

Dex-chan lover
"Heh there are two cameras so you don't know which one has the real evidence of the robbery."

Average cop:
  • eenie meenies one camera
  • destroys it
  • presents the other one in court
  • refuses to elaborate

Goddammit, you can never escape Rohan fking Kishibe!!

Also since we got a BB reference with that arrest scene, it's gonna be sad for one side character getting the Jesse treatment

This is the best reveal ever. My boy is back. And holy shit what if it’s my OG boy (I’d be happy either way). They did say Rohan wasn’t effected by some of made in heaven at least. Go ahead araki just do it looool

Users who are viewing this thread