JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Vs. Kishibe Rohan

Dex-chan lover
I think this is Rohan from original universe because if we look others alternate version they are never have same appearance or same stand's power/ability (we dont count diego from valentine)

Man, who's gonna voice Rohan now when Part 9's anime comes out?
I just can't hear him without Takahiro Sakurai's voice anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was easy, I'm guessing next chapter will be Rohan vs Jodio. Idk why but I was expecting Rohan to have a different stand or at least that works some different, oh well.

Dex-chan lover
When Part 9 gets animated, it'll probably take more than 10 years, so let's hope during that time we can find a good replacement

Aggregator gang
"7 tickets to the rohan goes to the louvre movie please"
gEQJKUd.png

Dex-chan lover
You forget how broken Heaven's Door is, pretty sure like Emporio, Giorno and Pucci, he also wasn't affected by the reset

He still managed to finish working on his manga despite time speeding up
What if Rohan survived MiH but this is the SBR Rohan and the part 4 Rohan has yet to appear? You can never have enough Rohan.

Hiroshi Kamiya was the better rohan va imo

Dex-chan lover
the diamond is a rock human, or a rock human's balls

rohan approached him

Fed-Kun's army
That is 100% something that he would do.

Also was Rohan always able to use heavens doors powers by touch? It looks like whatever he touches activates heavens door now unless I’m looking at this wrong?

In the initial fight in Part 4 its presented as he has to get them to look at his manga, but after that he can just touch them, like with the Janken kid

Dex-chan lover
Stray cat
Heaven's Door

Giorno in Part 4
I really love how the alternate universe mixes up elements between parts. It's like a remix

Dex-chan lover
SBR had the corpse parts that united could provide good fortune & redirect any misfortune to someone else.

Jojolion had the rokkaka which everyone pursued including the mastermind which stand made anyone suffer calamity if he was to be pursued.

This diamond might be unobtainable or brings misfortune to those who wish to attain it?
I think maybe it's more that the diamond Resists Containment, but if you know about it you can keep it in one place for longer...notice that when it was completely contained in the backpack and dragona's hands

It's the same Rohan. Except I don't think he's 44 like he would be in the Phantom Blood universe in 2023 when this part most likely takes place. The only difference is that he's likely younger in the Steel Ball Run universe. But Araki does draw older people looking younger than they should all the time so he could still be 44.

Users who are viewing this thread