JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands

Dex-chan lover
Waiting.... 20 days until next chapter... I'm still antsy though, who's gonna be in the Villa!? It's gonna throw us off. But what if Araki suspects that and throws us off by placing in a Jojolion character. But what if he knows we'll think that!?
It's so exciting!

Is the usage of he/him pronouns and the term brother being used intentionally by araki, or a translation thing, it appears dragona is trans, if it is intentional i hope they would start being referred to as a woman later, though with the name DRAGona, i hope this isnt a confusion of drag culture with being trans by araki. but other than that, its a great part, cant wait to see what comes next from araki.
I mean he's just a dude who likes to wear women's clothing, at least that's what jodio said

Aggregator gang
That guy on the front page (Jodio?) has no expression at all. Since Golden Wind, that trait starts to be recurrent.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Lord, The Wait for the Next Chapter is getting me antsy! just think, by next week we'll have Chapter 2 of Jojolands! I CAN'T WAIT! What will happen? Will the New Jojo Gang arrive at the Villa already? Who's gonna be there!?

omg rohan!!!!!!
i literally thought jodio's line was refering to araki himself lol and i turned the page it's rohan, of course TAT

is no one gonna talk about the first scene of chapter 2 being a straight up breaking bad scene?

Users who are viewing this thread