Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Outrageous Act

Dex-chan lover
"We swarm are all in one, and one in all"
"My existence will remains in the collective consciousness"
"I...fear no death"
"If they hit us, we'll hit back a thousand times"

I can't stop imagining her swarm speaking in Space Marine voices :v

@Talh : Maybe their true strength lies in their numbers/varieties? Don't forget it was a single ripper vs 10+ humans (based on just the first panel on the first page alone)
Also it definitely was tanking arrows to make sure none risk hitting her.

I see this a lot but isn't the plural form of "scum" still just scum? "Scums" sounds wrong to me.
On another note, you could try changing the wording at times to make the sentences flow better. "They're all pieces of shit" could also written as "They're all dogshit" for example. imo the latter flows better, but that's up to you if you want to change that.

Fed-Kun's army
@NougatFromOrbit Indeed, plural it's still scum... Hmmm, I think it might have to do with the translation or maybe it's a relatively common word for authors to use to describe people that are... well scum? I think it would be the same in context to say that "trash" is the most common word used in action/cultivation manga.

@Talh I don't really know if it changed from the world she's in from the world she "knew"... Think of the swarm like this.... The swarm consists of mainly "foot soldiers" right now and they may very in what they are or do, but in essence.. It's enough to kill one if there are enough humans fighting one, the same would be true if the swarm was there, if there were enough humans to fight against the swarm then her side would most likely win, but still have casualties.
Now, she can definitely make them stronger and there is definitely more to her power than she realizes, but she still trying to be "human" which leads to a lot of tragedy because she's an idiot...

Group Leader
@Talh as a reader of the novel, I can tell you that they are a defensively weak unit, they can be defeated by crossbows or long swords, their offensive capacity is good because they depend on their numbers for the attack, individually they are weak. But in the future the queen will improve her units

@Talh
in the novel this ripper swarm has trouble/starts losing once the bandits with heavier weapons like axes/2handers start attacking it and it's outnumbered and cant take much damage from these kinds of attacks. Maybe they'll cover it next chapter, also ripper swarms are one of her weaker units (zergling lol) and meant to be used in greater numbers not solo

Going to point out I am extremely terrified of spiders and it’s 1am and I probably won’t be able to sleep now and I don’t know why I’m reading it

Group Leader
The country’s done for. They messed with the wrong queen. That’s so sad I liked Spider-kun 😢
No Mercy for the oppressors!

Aggregator gang
Ordinary weapons are perfectly capable of killing a zergling. The danger comes when you have a mass of 400 zerglings suddenly descending upon your base.

Dex-chan lover
codydub03 wanting to not lose your humanity is not idiotic what would be idiotic in fact her humanity so long as it does not jeopardize the hive can be quite useful for the hive in turning them from a devouring swarm into a more self-sustaining race.

Users who are viewing this thread