Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Outrageous Act

Tho she's somewhat evil, I still root for her!!...giant bug that I forgot what you're really called pls don't die....😭😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
Antony... I mean Spider/Mantis/Scorpion Boi died.

And then double set of canines. Wow.

Shits gonna go down. Can't wait

Double-page supporter
Really wouldn't have minded a better setup for her turn, this is like, what, you said 3 things to this guy and gave him a ribbon, calm down

the stories escalated pretty high for just chptr 6.
I know the enemies is just a hoodlums, but some of them escapes.
it will be escalate even more if they report this to their leaders.

Dex-chan lover
I am really curious of what exactly are the mental effects she has. Rage doesnt seem to be it... some extreme motherly instinct ?

well i never play starcraft before but won't queen generally have buff if her subject die? kinda like Rage skill
Or inherent thinking that they are her babies or something

Dex-chan lover
@talas @marcyvq - well, she is mentally connected to the swarm, so she takes it more personally than people who aren't.
Besides, revenge doesn't really need much reason - I've seen anime characters fall into murderous rage for less. Like destruction of the piece of cake they wanted to eat.

Dex-chan lover
so you hate slave traders? This hasn't really showed how normal civilians act yet and the clothing merchant felt as if he was somewhat against slave traders. We still need to learn how civilians are life before you attack

@flannan yup
keeping her humanity intact is the main plot point of the novel. She still capable of sending thousand of bugs to die in battle at the latter point of the story but I hope manga do adapt her thought at that moment.
most of the time revenge is just a casus belli.

1 zerging for a bunch of marines. I would take that trade every fucking damn time

Users who are viewing this thread