Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Outrageous Act

@Red225 well yeah, she was literally going to be sexually assaulted if she didn’t do anything. her mind is already affected by the hive; so with the acknowledgement that they’ve tried to kill elf kids, along with that her own life was at stake, attacking was rlly the only option except for trying to run away. scumbags like them deserve to die anyways.

anyways i’m not one to care abt spiders since they’re my biggest phobia but this manga rlly has me getting attached to an arachnid and then being bummed when it dies. tsk tsk 🗿

@TGP101 I mean she is grieving. She is in an unknown world with only the insects she got to know and rule over them in the MMO.

It is upsetting how those people were planning to rape her. There can be only two options in that case1) if you have the strength or over strength, you will fight them or 2) run away. Since she has her loyal beast with her, she might as well acted. In those kind of moments, you don't think. Your instincts of survival kicks in. flight or fight.

Dex-chan lover
oh fuck, shes gonna burn the town down to the ground isnt she?

Users who are viewing this thread