Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Close Aide

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the arachnea actually needing food is a problem. Would be weird if they could just work infinitely without eating.

TY for the translation too!

Fed-Kun's army
@noobplant the arachnea from this story come from a game that is something like starcraft. The units don’t require maintenance, as it’s included in the creation cost

@LegitRikk this is not the novel, it's the manga version. Having differences is normal. That being said, not needing to feed an army would be one HUGE advantage, I can see the need for food being introduce just to give a sense of purpose or urgency, or at the very least, as a reason to go explore the outside world.

Double-page supporter
well, maybe they don't need food to satisfy their hunger and not die from it but rather they need food as a resource ( e.g. minerals \ gas) to build stuff and upgrade and they're "hungry" for increasing their army?

Dex-chan lover
Arise knight swarm Kerrigan Serignan!

So, is the armor an exoskeleton or is it just armor? The sword doesn't seem to be affixed to her limbs anyway...

Can anyone tell me if the queen has another power apart from controlling the hive? or she just have a human body?

Shouldn't it be "Knight of the Swarm" and not "Knight Swarm"?

The first one is singular and the latter refers to more than one right?

Supporter
2 villagers give the MC a small doll saying to her she's a friend and they have one too... Next chapter: Burning and bloody village, with 2 blooded dolls in lifeless hands... (I can see it coming -_- Or maybe the author will surprise us by not doing it, but I have doubts...)

Your translations are so well done! I didn't question anything but it's interesting to read the different takes on the sentences at the end

so thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread