Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy

Dex-chan lover
This is basically if someone being isekaied to Total War Warhammer 1 & 2 world either as Dark Elves or Chaos leader faction the manga

Nice how the description saves you the trouble of reading the first story arc.

Holy shit I just realized this was being translated by @orangescans !!!
These guys did 17 chapters of "Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita" in a week!
I'm going to assume the third chapter will be translated within the next few hours. (or minutes)

@Craneo :
Caught up with the Official translation and there has been zero romance in the three volumes released so far.

-

Based on the source material, I definitely recommend to go give it a read, and if you don't care that much about spoilers from the LN, here's a quick blurb:
It tackles the moral question of what does it mean to be human in a different world, but with the MC connected through a hive mind and choices that pertains to what constitutes as being just. One's perspective of essentially a total one-sided massacre could be seen as retaliation against the peace that was broken due to negligent choices made by politicians and religious occults. Add in divine beings that "fight" between our protagonist going back how she was, a human, or one that wishes for the hive to bring more destruction. It also deals with that hive mind connection and our protagonist's slow but visible mental change and how she creates and sustains relationships with those that would benefit her and the swarm.

I love these types of manga, really promising! Please no romance, I really hope there’s no romance later on

This reminds me of Solo Leveling and Overlord quite a bit when it comes to the leadership role. As far as I'm concerned, this is a good manga to read; however, I am quite concerned as to how weak and defenseless she is currently since all she can do is command her half-spider, half-scorpion to fight for her. I'm sure she will be stronger at some point, but I'm worried that the manga will continue to drag on without any interesting progress to show for it.

I love everything about this!! I was Soo excited to see new chapters! Whoever is working on this, you're amazing and I love your work 🖤🖤🖤

@DragonFruitDuke I haven't read the source material but just looking at the title as it appears right now, she is more akin to Overlord's status. The humans didn't recognize the Arachnea, nor did the long-lived Elves. She has hundreds of those, and a single one appears to be viewed as a significant threat.

Oh man, i cant stop thinking that the children would turn against mc and eat her. Cuz in the game you can mercilessly kills mobs

@Prominis so that's the vibe i was getting no wonder i like this, is the source a LN and if someone know's how far along is it (might pick it up)

Users who are viewing this thread